The Pro-Inspired CS2 Pro has easy-to-clean streamlined contours, perfect for those quick-turnaround points. It gives the player more control with three Shaft FL bore sections (.681 / .685 / .689) and the latest Aluminium Tip tweaks the balance of the marker. Plus, it provides a more custom feel with adjustable Blade and Scythe trigger shoes as standard.
- CS2 Pro Streamlined Bespoke Custom Milled Body
- CS2 Pro Interchangeable; Fully Adjustable Blade & Scythe Trigger Package.
- CS2 Pro Bespoke Back Cap For Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
- Shaft FL Barrel System With 0.681" / 0.685" / 0.689" Inserts And Rubber Grip
- Shaft FL Aluminium Barrel Tip - Total Length 14.5"
- GP Core Drivetrain
- BLE Bluetooth On-Board
- Quick Release Eye Covers
- CS2 Frame With Reduced Profile and Increased Rake Angle
- Hoseless Air Transfer System
- CS2 Bespoke POPS Assembly
- Two Piece Tool-Less Wrap-Around Interlocking Grips With Integrated Push-Button Console And Display Lens
- Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Non-Slip Rubberised Foregrip/Battery Cover
- Lock N' Load Battery Holder
- 2 X AA Battery Operation
- Tool-Less Battery Replacement
- SL5 Inline Regulator In Grip Frame
- Quick Separation of Frame and Body - All Electronics In-Frame
- 105Psi Operating Pressure
- Ultra Low Power SMC Solenoid Pilot Valve
- User-Serviceable Solenoid Spool
- Parallel Processing with Two 16bit Microprocessors
- Micro USB Programming Port
- E-portal Compatible
You may return new, unopened items within 14 days of the original receipt date for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of an error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). All products must be unused, in new condition, and accompanied by all the original manufacturer's packaging, manual(s), blank warranty cards, and miscellaneous part and accessories. Items in sealed clam-shells must be unopened. Items are subject to an inspection and all decisions made by Defcon Paintball Gear as to the condition of items, and their eligibility for return or exchange, are final. If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. No returns will be accepted on closeout or final sale items. No returns or exchanges will be accepted on items that are used, damaged, not in original condition, missing any parts or materials, or with missing or damaged packaging. An item will be deemed used if there have been any attempts to install, modify, shoot, test fire, wear or wash. Items returned that are not eligible for return will be returned at the customer's expense.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.